Time waits for no man or woman

I will rant and ramble here more often. Facebook is never an option since there's friends and families there. Twitter also, because little sister is on twitter for like 24/7 (minus the school hours).  



Result's out but i still make my least effort to find out about procedure on commencing my pupillage. Lack of interest i would say. If only time can stop and I'm on holiday forevah. I even thought of being a writer so that i can stay at home as long as i want.

I'm not lazy, I'm just resting up until I'm thirty. I have big plans made. –Alex (Wizard of Waverly Place)
 i wish i am Alex. haha

Comments

aKuma_T0_tenShi said…
the content of this post...it sound like you have grown up...no longer a little girl that i know..well i like the way you are anyway..hehehe
Syugurin said…
haha. good to know that. :P

Popular Posts