Hapee Burthei

-speacially dedicated to my precious girls whose celebrated their bday on February. really sorry fer the late post-

Yayah aka Wookie, bukti i sayang u, here's sum useful advice fer yu.hehe:

  • your rebellious attitude is cool but too much of it is annoying. haha.
  • pakai handbag tu bukan maksudnye dah tua.
  • mama marah awk sebab sayang lah. bukan sebab dia sayang aku lebih.
  • kadang2 pakai tudung selain warna itam mesti nampak cun.
  • i'm a good sister. so listen to me [s]ayam!
Meet Yayah, my dongseng.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Tuyah aka Ryume, here's some random facts i want you to know:
  • You're a Japanese lover and you know why I become one now =)
  • Thanks to you…I read, watch harry potter and falling for cedric diggory
  • I like it when we speaks on the phone hours for nothing
  • Serious rindu zaman kita jadi kembar siam tak seiras dulu (oh the pillow talk toooo.. bile nak dtg tido kat sni lg. :P)
  • I think both of us have the same height but you're lighter than me. not fair!
  • You knows almost all my crushes ;")
  • Thank you for being: my gossip partner, my shoulder to cry on, my friend to share the joy, my friend to laze with, my best friend ^o^



Meet Tuyah

Note: I'm never good with words. It's the thought that counts rite. :D

Comments

Yoyoh said…
:'( LOVE you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syugurin said…
haha. super belated bday.
amal said…
aww terharu :')

Popular Posts