take a trip down memory lane

Song: Help by Yui
Now: I'm bloated. thanks to fairus' spaghetti.

Kino, Kyo, Ashita

10 years ago (1999)

- Baru kenal subjek sains.

- Jadi pengawas sekolah..hehe

- comel in my own definition =)

5 years ago (2004)

- warga 4 Arif

- dapat handphone

- failed in add math

2 years ago (2007)

- first half, continuing my 2nd semester in KMNS

- met F3P4rian, and others

- second half, starting my journey a law student in UKM.

- met the 23rd and others

1 year ago (2008)

- turned 19. yes ppl, I'm a legal adult now.

- in my daily routine as student

Yesterday (14th March '09)

- met Tuyah

- spent a lot on DVDs.

- watched Lunch Queen (jdorama). the drama was hilarious.

Today (15th March '09),

- basuh baju

- siapkan report ip

- makan spagetti fairus.hehe

Tomorrow, I will...

- attending family law lecture and tutorial

- try to wake up early.

Three snacks I enjoy

- aiskrim-buat-sendiri-kat-rumah (perisa-milo-paling-bes)

- cadbury peanut and raisins choc

- all sorts of apollo

Three shows I like:

- japanese game shows and doramas

- gossip girl

- ugly betty

Three places I've lived in

- Sweet Island

- Pilah

- Bangi

Comments

Ssr said…
ok nak marah. apsal aku xdpt makan spaghetti fairus????

discrimination!
Syugurin said…
hahahahahha.
sian syaz.
yuz said…
hehhehehe...bngga2..sedap dok??
Syugurin said…
sedakk ngakk
tq bonda kui!

Popular Posts