RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

here we go :

1. What's my mood like right now?
Tentang Seseorang - Ada Band
~ oh yeah, bunkface la tu

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Nine in the afternoon - PATD
~ ya betol

3. What kind of person am I?
Dingin - Ziana Zain
~ am i ?

4. Am I loved?
Varsiti Kita - Lagu UKM
~ kah kah kah

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Maybe - King
~ Maybe ape lak ni

6. What should I do with my life?
Stay By My Side - Miya
~ ok i'll stay by my side

7. Is everything going to be alright in the end?
Menunggumu - Chrisye ft Peterpan
~ huh?

8. What is my best quality?
I'm You - Leona Lewis
~ i'm me !

9. What's the meaning of life?
Falling Star - Jet
~ err

10. What do people think of me?
Umbrella - Marie Digby
~ tempat berlindung kot ...how cool!

11. Would I make a good lover?
Aku Lebih Tahu - Mila
~ logic logic

12. How crazy am I?
Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood
~ herk ?

13. Will I have a good life in general?
All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
~ hahaha

14. Can (insert name here) ever really love me?
Tatoo - Jordin Sparks
- i've moved on la dude

15. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends?
Hampir Ke Situ - Mendua
~ Aww

16. What's going to happen to me this week?
Let That Be Enough - Swichfoot
~ Ape yg enough nyee?

17. Where will I be a year from now?
Shut Up - Simple Plan
~ (:

18. What is my fondest wish?
Like Only A Woman Can - Brian McFadden
~ Cool!

19. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Bad Day - Danial Powter
~ really ?

20. How did my parents meet?
Fool Again - Westlife
~ not even close

* memandangkan benda ini dipanggil music shuffle survey, semua jawapan tiada kaitan dgn soalan lgsg kan..haha

Tag :
  1. yayah
  2. yoshi
  3. you!

Comments

Popular Posts