”If you be my girl,i have 5 benefits….”by NEWS

- massu , ryo , tegoshi , yamapi , shige , koyama -


i always love newS


Yamapi

  1. I’ll take you wherever you want to go [ are u sure, no turning back u know! ]
  2. I will go throw your garbage out for you [ nice (: ]
  3. If you give me a call I will always go see you [ this is my fav part ]
  4. If your in trouble I will always protect you [ I'm sure u will ]
  5. If you are feeling sad, I will make you forget that you are sad [ your very presence can make me happy , P! ]

Koyama

  1. I will reserve places for trips [ where to? ]
  2. ??? - sorry [ ?? ]
  3. The Ramen at my place is always free [ of course, u dun expect me to pay rite ]
  4. You can hear my solo at karaoke [ I'm fine with it as long as it's not my singing hehe ]
  5. If you tell me you want to see me, I will fly over to you [ *grinning* ]
Uchi
  1. I will buy you whatever you want [ how gentleman ! ]
  2. I will never let you be sad [ we'll see ]
  3. I’ll rinse your back [ I'll pass ]
  4. I will give you the nicest kiss [ define nice first ]
  5. I will absolutely make you happy [ of course, i'm ur girl ]

Ryo

  1. I will make you food once in a while [ i would love to have it ]
  2. You will have fun [ i'm sure i will just dun be like sousuke ne ]
  3. I will take you on drives [ can we do it everyday ?]
  4. I will get you and take you back home [ my pleasure ryo ]
  5. I will make you stronger mentally [ let me warn you, it's not gonna be easy ]

Massu

  1. I'll eat your food happily [ so do i need to eat yours ? ]
  2. You can wear all of my clothing [ i love to ]
  3. I’ll wear your clothing [ are u crazy ? ]
  4. Protect you with my life no matter what [ that's so sweet . . ]
  5. I’ll help you make your dream come true [ arigatou ]

Shige

  1. I will become the boyfriend of her dreams [ well lemme think first ]
  2. I’ll eat the food that she leaves [ how nice!]
  3. I will listen to her dreams [ just listen.. no trying to fulfill it ? I'm disappointed ]
  4. I’ll make a song for her [ my fav part again ]
  5. I’ll help her with her homework [ assignment and all the academic reading will be more helpful haha ]
Tegoshi
  1. I will sing only for her [ w-o-w ]
  2. Kiss you when you sleep and wake up [ that's shud b our little secret ]
  3. I will be your stylist [ are u capable..haha ]
  4. I will massage you [ once a while will be fine]
  5. Always with you [ err.. ]

My favorite among all is definitely Yamapi never based on this little facts tho i always love him and ryo-chan is next on the list ^o^

Comments

Anonymous said…
ye r...cam bese..my yamapi is always da 1st...n my ryo???
ermmmm....

Popular Posts